Friday, April 30, 2010

Long time...........

I haven't posted here in a very LONG time so I just thought I'd post a real quick update. We moved from FL to Mississippi two weeks ago. We're settling in just fine and love our new place. We've been blessed so much recently between selling our home and moving fairly smoothly. I hope to post more frequently or at least once a month for the 1 or 2 friends who actually check here! ;) Keaton and Autumn are doing great but ask for their old friends a lot. I miss ALL my girls back in Navarre, I had such a great circle of friends, old and new. There's an oil spill that may affect our local economy currently and my personal interests of eating seafood! Anyways, gotta go live life, hope to hear what everyone else is up to. I've got big news to share soon. And no, I'm NOT pregnant.

Take care, April & The Tottles

No comments: