Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Autumn's story

Many of you who know me know my second child, my first and only (so far) daughter, was born 11 weeks premature at 29 weeks gestation. There's also some who know me who didn't know that. There's also some who know Autumn was a preemie but really don't know the details of what happened. And then there's those of you who only know me by acquaintance or even only through the internet as a reader of my blog. I feel Autumn's story is worth sharing on my blog, something I didn't have two years ago, though I wish I had. I am also reproducing it here so I can have it here to save for future reference. Over the next few months I'm going to re-post communications I sent out 2 years ago while I was on hospital bedrest pregnant with Autumn and while she was in the NICU. Please join me over the next few months as I post Autumn's story. I'm going to make each post match up to the date I wrote it but 2 years earlier. Maybe I'll add additional details and feelings here and there but for the most part I think it will just be copy and paste from what I was sending out in emails at that time.

1 comment:

Sara@iSass said...

I had know idea. I embrace the opportunity to hear Autumn's story.